Saturday, July 22, 2006

tentang aku

things about me you might/might not know:
1. not a smoker
people (esp. the one who doesnt know me well) assumes i smoke.
they are surprise when i told them im not. ooo well...

2. a very (VERY) tidy person
people think im the dirty and messy one. but im not. cannot stand a dirty n messy room, desk, lemari or anything. for me, putting the stuff on the exact spot is very important. closing anything that can be opened is very important too (kaya pintu, tutup botol shampoo, odol, tutup hairspray, etc.)

3. tv is one of my best friends
almost can't live a day without tv.

4. NEVER had long hair
umm well, i did once, but it wasnt coz i wanted to. financial problem is the answer. hehehe.

5. they call me boty
masih ga tau what's 'boty' means?my family from mom's side still call me that.

6. i envy those who has more privacy than i do

7. wants a tattoo (little one)
but never had the guts to get one. building it right now!

8. cengeng
ampir semua orang ga nyangka kalo gua cengeng. biasanya orang2 kan nganggepnya gua tomboy n stuff.

9. not athletic
dicap tomboy leads people to think that im athletic. but im not AT ALL.hehehhe....

10. i like to be in a bakery shopthe smell men and the presentation...cannot tahan!i'd bought them, take them home, and i usually dont eat them. enjoying the pleasure of buying.

11. coffee is my love
MUST have a cup of coffee every single morning even when im sick. hehehe. i love the smell. i like the color. i love the taste.

12. loves shoes (who doesnt?)
check out my shoe rack and count how many shoes i got. hohoho. shoes are my medicine.

13. 2 kids for me
both boys please. i prefer boys than girls. why? coz they are simpler. i know they can be a 'devil' sometimes, but for me they are the cutest.

14. black is my color
black is dominating my wardrobe. somehow it boost my confidence.

15. cannot sing
never never ask me to sing. i can kill myself. i chose to fail in music subject once coz the teacher ask us to sing in front of the class.

16. had a belly pierce
i want it back!!!!!!should i get it back?

17. always always and always wanted a white wedding
fell in love with that wedding gown in "wedding date" movie.

18. loves romantic comedy movie n chick flicks
they are easy to watch.

19. impatient person

20. not an adventurous person
steadiness is an important element in my life. steadiness in relationship, financial, etc, etc.

21. loves a clean cut guy
no moustache and beard please. no long hair. ear ring if match will do.

22. my left eye is smaller than the right one
it looks weird sometimes.

23. the shape my point fingers are different coz my old garage door slammed my right one when i was 4 or 5.

24. i make small thing huge
katanya kendi gua begitu, which bener juga seh...ehehhe

25. dont understand why people having bird n fish as pet. what's the fun of that?

26. not creativenot good with starting ideas, prefer to developing them.

27. loves extreme sport/challengei did sky coaster, bungee jumping, and sling shot. mau coba terjun payung nanti.

28. wearing a stilleto make me feels good of being a woman.

so far itu ajaaaaa.....hueeee.....

No comments: