Wednesday, July 05, 2006

the past 2 days....

the past 2 days weren't my day at all!

on 4 july 2006, oooohh btw happy 4th of july to all of the americans...

should be fun there...fireworks, bbq-ing, hanging out in the sun (minus the pollution), drinking beer (i dont like it seh, but i love seeing people doing it!)...men..life was good back then!

back to me...
yesterday, i found out that my so called "boss" is such a coward!
he didnt have the guts to talk to my face!!!!!!
instead he talked to my little boss about my "liitle jump" he saw earlier...DOOHH!!
what's wrong of being a cheerful person?what's wrong of expressing my self that way???
it's not like i always jumping when im walking!!!
for your info sir, i love being me....if you didnt like it, well its just too bad coz you'll see some of my "little jumps" later on....
he also questioned her about my work attitude....darn you!
i work fine!just fine...i know what im doing....
if you want a serious-face-in-the-office = faking it person....well, you got the WRONG person!
i know when to work on my craps and when to laughin my ass off!
you just simple didnt see that!
old people says, "never judge a book based on it's cover"....
if he said it to my face i'd appreciate you for being man enough....
you're just a coward in my dictionary!


and today, he acted like i wasnt exist....you as*hole!he asked a question, i answered and then he talked to my supervisor regarding that thing...she doesnt have a clue, SIR!!!you should talk to me instead!!OXXY MORRON!!

then, as if it wasnt enough yet....when i tried to park my car, a super stupid motorcycle driver hit my car!!!!!!!!!guobbbllooooogggg!!you saw my car there, im so damn sure...but you're so ignorance yet stupid and kept moving that old vehicle of yours....

nyalahin gua lagi...kutu kupret!lu kira gua takut ama lu??enak aje lu!*double middle finger UP*
pengennnn deeehh gua punya pistol....if i do, i'd put that thing in his head!!so you can think!!!
pengeeennn deh gua siksa dia by siksa his family....first his kids, then his wife until you begged me for my mercy!then i'd let you go you once you have nothing...literally NOTHING!!
and then you know you dont wanna mess with me!
f*n*ui MUST die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARGH!

No comments: