Saturday, April 01, 2006

my shopping bag

ehemm eheemm....
been shopping around lately....haiikkss...

here's the things i bought:
1. hush puppies wallet
2. charles n keith shoes
3. colorbox jeans
4. theory x blouse
5. oriflame eyeliner
6. 2 zara's top

those thing almost cost me 1 million rupiaaahhh....matee matee mate....will stressed out kalo liat bill credit card gua!!duuhh..mati dehh..mati mati matiii...

but, i've been holding my napsu for about 6 months....so oke lah yaa...ye kan yeee??*pembelaan plus pemebenaran diri sendiri*

anyway....start to hate my hair....udah ga jelas bentuknya...
geeedeee gitu diatasnya...kaya pake helm...
will i be able to wait for another 1 and half month?it's 47 days from today....kaya apaan ye rambut gua that time?duuhh..

well, at least today is saturday...lalalalalalaaaaaaa....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mhoakkakakaak! Ayo boo! I dare you! I won't give you the mediocre hair-stylist. I give you Lius for your bday pressie. Straight from my heart.

Take the challenge? Mind you though, you're gonna look like Mr. Ariel Peterpan... (well, worse version of him) hauehugeuah

So? Shall I count you in? hehehhee..

Regards,
Ms. Radja (najeess!)

Marini Hendarmin said...

bolehhh...
sapa takuuutt!!
anjrot...rambut gua kaya apaan yee jadinyee???