Sunday, April 23, 2006

"Bookends"

Been in the mood for reading lately. "Bookends" is the book i'm reading now.
Quite an interesting story (not gonna blabber it here though).
Jadi mikir....i really want to have a gay friend. Sebenernya uda lama banget si pengen punya temen gay (cowo tapi ye...).
There's one character, Simon Nelson. They call him Si.He has a very soft side or should I call a very 'girly' side? He's very sensitive. Very girlie. Very cute. He has a best friend, Catherine Warner or Cath.
One scene, he got dumped by his boyfriend. And it got me a bit emotional. He cried, I put myself as Cath. She tried to comfot him.
I think a gay man is much more wicked than a girl.
Anjrot!kok jadi adore gay man seh??wth?

Anyway, found a nice sentece in the novel.
"....but sometimes, when you're trying to make a relationship with someone new, you have to think about somebody other than yourself." (Bookends, pg. 209, 2002). I nod along. It's true meeehh......been trying to be like that, I know it can be like hell sometime, espcially when you're not in the mood of socializing. To put that 'not so real' smile. To squeeze your ego.
I really want to have this relationship and this friendship go along together. But seems so DAMN hard!!why why why WHY???
If it seems that I don't even try, believe me....I AM tryinggggg!!!still tryiiinnngg!!!
Sometimes I got tired. So I just paused for a moment or two.

du...du...du...du....

lagi sebel ama tu cowo!IKH!!insensitive!

ahhh never mind lahh....
laperrrr!!!
Dimana ya cari temen gay?

No comments: