Tuesday, April 25, 2006

cerita hari ini

drove my butt to the office. arrived around 8-ish.
immediately start working on some crap that needed to be done.

then work work work all the way up to lunch time. had lunch. chit chat a bit. back to work.
hardly checking my email today.

now it's 4pm and i'm so ready to go home.

oh ya, finished 'bookends' last night. quite happy with the story.
so which one should i start tonight ya?

okay today is tuesday ya?no good movie, so better read lahhh....
been in reading mood since few days back. is that a good thing?

miss my old space lately. miss 1810 (i know the building is so ugly, but it was my the warmest place in milwaukee for me).

what to wear tomorrow?thingkin of wearing a skirt, but usually i change my mind last minute.hohoho....
i like my hair, especially the bangs...looks so cute * i don't know why*

20 minutes to go...

wanna go out of the country...europe preferable.hehehhe....or dubai will do too...hehehe....watching too much travel channel....
but i love that channel...

thinking about that polkaot high heel i saw in mal artha gading...will it look cute in my foot?
shall see!

why people still working with so much energy around this hour?not me for sure?
raining again...when the summer will come?

celle haven't reply my msg - i asked her possibilities of ballroom dancing classes in jakarta area. need to do something.

in the mood going to cinema, popcorn in my right hand, coke in my left hand....

18 minutes to go...

5 minutes to go...

mo blajar tennis ah!

pulang yuuuukkkk

No comments: