Wednesday, August 02, 2006

that is it!

1 aug 2006 is the date i will always remember as it'd be my starting point to hate him even more.
if being a murderer is not a sin, i'd kill him by now.
if being a good child is to be quite and didn't do anything to make things better then i'm not a good child at all.
if being a good human being is to defend and cover one's mistakes at all times then i'm not a good human being after all.

as i grew older, i learned i would do anything in my power to destroy my nightmare.
as i grew older, i learned God and candice are the people who knew me best.
as i grew older, i learned my heart is become numb(er) and numb(er) even more.
as i grew older, i learned how to hate one to the max.
as i grew older, i learned that the only reason i'm here is to defend her. nothing more, nothing less.

i promise myself that no one (NO ONE!) can ever treat me the way he treats her for past 31 years.

i'm NOT sorry for what happen last night. not in a million years!

i'm thanking God for my quick reflects.
i'm thanking God for the guts to let my anger out.
i'm thanking God for there were no tears.
i'm thanking God for i ain't nothing like him.

i hate you, yes...you!
you have nothing, you gave nothing.
stop being so powerful and arrogant when you have nothing at all.
you don't even have self respect.
stop being such a jerk and die!die die die die die die die!!!
we'd better off without you!
piece of shit!

No comments: