Friday, August 18, 2006

phrase of the day


"Keep my options open."

Based on this particular circumtances, I might need to re-think my path of life.
Where do I wanna go, who I want to spend the rest of my life with.
That kind of things.
As for now, I might need to keep my options open in every aspect since I don't know where life would take me.

Along the road, I might make some unreasonable decisions which I might/not regret it one day. But, as of today....I made up my mind to find other port for my heart....To find a tiny little possibility that someone out there is really for me.
Yes, I made up my mind already.
Sounds silly?Please read the italic sentence above.
Unfaithful?It's up to you to decide. Have you ever think how I feel?Have you ever put yourself in my shoes?Looking things from my glasses?Stop being so selfish.
Gua kecewa....sangat!

No comments: