Tuesday, May 02, 2006

okay here's the thing....

hmpf!
you know....the surpirse! - she's-gonna-move-back-after-she-gave- birth thing.
dikasih tau kemaren pagi..and I REFUSE!!!!
yang bener aje....masa dia mo menuhin rumah lagi seh?
kalo dia move in, i'll move out!

aneh bener2 aneh...ga abis pikir aja gua and sama sekali ga ngerti jalan pikiran dia!

one, kenapa dia yg musti balik ke rumah instead of boyong nyokap ke sana kalo emang dia perlu bantuan nyokap....since disana ada 2 spare room....

two, trus kalo dia pindah lakinya dimana?seperate gitu?ato di rumah juga...mo ditaro dimana?
kalo seperate....bukannya itu ga sehat ye?baru married masa uda pisah2 gitu seh?kasian juga kan dia, ga bisa liat baby-nya anytime he wants....
kalo gabung....mo tidur dimana?i won't give up me room that's for sure...been waiting for that room all my life!
IF you want me to give up my room, then you should give up your house!

three, doesnt he has anything to say?

four, leave me alone!!!why you keep bugging me??it doesnt mean i didnt care, i do care if you're far enough from me....

if she moved in....it means:
NO privacy AT ALL (since when i get some??!?!)
berisik, but on the other hand we all need to be quite...
berantakan (that's so damn sure)

the point is...please please please stay away from my space!

alrite, that's enough...i wont blubbered more here!
still...cannot believe it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Senam ye bo yeee... senam...

satu, dua, satu, dua...
angkat tanganmu tinggi2,
gapailah udara,
dekap udara ke dadamu..
regangkan kaki sejauh mungkin..
turunkan tangan, sentuh dadamu perlahan...

there! U've done the senam oledi.

hope u'll feel better soon.

Marini Hendarmin said...

tuk wak tuk wak...
gua streeesss!merasa terancam!ikh!