Wednesday, September 02, 2009

after the earthquake

earthquake in Tasikmalaya 7.3 SR.
Deep condolences for all the victim and family.

i was in the office. typing an email. then suddenly, i feel dizzy and i can feel my body move from the left to the right.
realized that something was wrong.
calmly (i surprised myself) i gathered my belongings and made my way to the emergency stairs.
some people were panicking like crazy, some were relaxed.
i hate those who kept screaming prayers in panic. just keep it those prayers in your heart lah.
don't make the situation worse.

we went to starbucks, had a cup of coffee (or iced cafe latte to be exact), and a chit chat.
when they all chit chatting i realized that all my problems are so tiny compare to this.
in fact, my problems are nothing!

i am so glad that i'm home and safe.

---- so, let me talk to bapak tomorrow and get this over with ----

lapar....cari makan aaaahhh....


No comments: