Thursday, July 26, 2007

Still learning ....

To love God more and to put Him as my first love object.
….Really don’t know how yet…please show me God….

How to forgive and forget.
….Coz I know ga ada gunanya benci sama orang karena itu cuma akan merugikan gua. Besides, apa lah artinya idup tanpa pengampunan?

To see things from God’s perspective or dengan kata lain belajar jadi orang positif
….Bener-bener ga gampang, coz it’s all in my head. Semua prediksi-prediksi yang gua pikirin itu blom tentu terjadi. Mungkin aja malah the other way around.

To hear God’s voice
….I’m not sensitive enough (yet).

To give thanks in all situation in my life, the good and the bad
….At the end, pasti the best thing happen for me from my God.

To have peace in me….
…in my heart….

To love my life
….dengan segala kekurangannya ….

To let go of all the things that didn’t happen as I wished it to happen

To fight and do everything in my power in life
….And memasrahkan hasil akhirnya pada Tuhan…

To grow up and how to be the bigger person in life

To stop questioning and start believing

To be less selfish
…and start thinking about other people. Di luar sana banyak banget orang-orang lain, dunia isinya bukan cuma gua dan masalah gua….di luar sana masih banyak masalah-masalah yang jauh lebih berat dibanding masalah gua….

To live one day at a time a.k.a jalanin aja
…since there’s literally nothing (nothing!) I can do about this.

After all, life is about learning, heh?
We never really graduate from this school of life until our last breath….

No comments: