Saturday, July 21, 2007

campur aduk....

cape...tapi ga pengen istirahat
ga ngantuk...

kecewa...yes, banget....
well, kecewa udah makanan sehari2 yah...
kalo ditanya soal apa....apaan ye?pokoke kecewa aja....eheuheu....

percaya...yeap, percaya...
i surrender all my life to Him...

mau nangis...yes, mau nangis...
cuma ga jelas gara2 apa....and i know gua sedih bukan things that happen in my life...those tears weren't for me....ga tau buat siapa...aneh ya....*kendiiiiii, i blamed you!!!you put those thoughts in my head!!!kutttuuuu!!!*

2 hari yang lalu baca blog one of my friend....isinya gini...
"That day, it got me to think..... really, don't settle for anything less... I'm not saying that the other 2 churches are anything less than FAC, but don't lower your standard for something that GOD put in your heart..... because it's something that HE wants you to have..... I still couldn't believe, it's everything and more.... I just need to be patience.... for HIS timing is not ours....
and I guess, the same thing should apply to soulmate.... don't settle for anything less than what GOD intended me to have... no rush... I believe in HIS timing, and it's always perfect...."

another reminder....lagi lagi lagi dan lagi....im glad...really glad....beneran.... :)
terima kasih ya Tuhan ya....
Tuhan bener bener selalu ngingetin rini.....again and again....terima kasiiiihh yaaa.... :)
terima kaaassssiiihhh......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Laah?!?! Jadi nyalahin guaaa.. gw tabook luu huahuahua..

Bo, embrace it.
It's your calling,
SL imparted it to me, then now I passed it onto you. :)

You'll never know,
you may've saved lots of peeps withoug u knowing.

So, again... embrace it.
It's an exciting thing.