Friday, February 03, 2006

tomorrow is gonna....

BE DARN BUSY!!

well....biar lah...sekali2...i will come early tomorrow and get my ass right to work!no slacking tomorrow until i finish my job!
anyway, had a great day today!ternyata mo kawin itu muahhhaalll banget ya...mostly sih the dress, the food, and the building that takes most of the account.....
i dont think i can manage on my own without a wedding planner help....
we shall see yeee...

finding the perfect dress is the hardest i guess (setelah dengerin and ikutan dikit2 ama si kendi)...it should represent you as a beautiful bride (or shall i say the queen for the day?hehehe....), a woman, and it should fit the budget too....wahh wahh wahh.....
*what i was thinking heh????*

by looking through lots of wedding magazine, i think i know what my wedding dress gonna be....WEIRD!!!oh well...didnt think of it, it just poped into my head mahhh!!!
it's gonna be a bright white, greece style, not kemben beibeh alias tangan buntung, V neck, got V back too....*details are in my head* - bukannya ga mo bagi2 ketakutan dicontek, tapiiii emang agak2 susah buat ditulis...
for those who watched 'wedding date' movie might know what's my dress gonna look like!the sister's wedding dress!!!!!!LOVE IT!!LOVE IT!!!fell in love with that dress since the first time i saw it!!
*once again, WHAT I WAS THINKING???*

moving on, i want a small wedding (just family and close friends), beach side, before sunset, white gazebo, white tents (since yg namanya mak gua takut ama matahari), white chairs, lots of candles, kelopak mawar (or whatever flower yang bagus) disepanjang jalan menuju gazebo where my man waiting for me, and when we kiss, the sun set (aaaahhhhh!!!), ...
the reception is a place where people can eat and dance (no jaim2)....sit on a loonngg square table where we can face each other and talk....the band is gonna be a live band playing (mostly) jazzy kinda of music, one song for sure "nothing's gonna change my love for you"....and there's gonna be a dance floor....
we would take tons of crazy but great pictures....
and tears of happiness running down my cheeks because all the people i love were there in the happiest day of my life.....

HUSH...DILARANG PROTES....it's my dream wedding...heehe....
shooootttt....terlalu kebawa emosi nehh....

Ps. back to the ground right this instant!

1 comment:

Paula said...

Niiiii...huueheuhe gue jadi semangat pas baca posting elo ini. Btw...kayanya wedding plan elo bisa dilaksanakan di tirtha uluwatu ini deh. Gila tempatnya kereeeeennn baaaaaaaaisssssssss booo!!! kayanya bener2 pas deh. Gue kok jadi kaya promosi gini sih hehehehe...ga papa lag
http://www.tirthabali.com/wedding_plan/chapel_eng.html