Friday, March 05, 2010

the L town

have you ever really (REALLY, REALLY, REALLYYYYY) wanna go somewhere, you know you just have to go??
for me it's London. It's calling me....again and again!

i know i have to set my priorities right and it's one of mine!

every time i saw or read something about it, my heart itch (lebay ye?hahauehea). just have to go there!!

something about it really struck me.
and people says, "there's internet, there's google map. you dont have to go there to be there"
aahh...gak bisa!it's totally different. liat dari internet and being there physically. i need to be able to breath UK's air. my nostril and lungs need to feel the cold wet air. i want to touch the old modern buildings. i wanna ride the underground, the red double decker bus, the london eye.

katanya sih mahal kesana....tapi teteeepp....gua harus pergi....

have to go there. somehow. someday.

No comments: