Thursday, October 15, 2009

one month and random post

today is exactly one month before the big day.
and just realized this morning.
hehehe....

crazy how time flies ya?
tsk tsk tsk....

pray pray pray so the final preparation going smooth and the d-day will be smooth....
but pray pray pray pray pray super hard so that the married life will be a great blessing for us and others :)
amen.

starts to realized even more that my decision to leave the company is soOOOooo right.
i am glad. i am more than glad. :)
i dont think i can (well, i want to) handle the pressure anymore.
2 years is more than enough.

getting more and more sure that handling my own finances is my real passion.
working hard for me, not for the company. i (ME, not the company) will enjoy the hard work (MONEY).

on other notes, my eyes getting blurry. i need to check them up soon.
after oct 23 i can do it lah.
so busy after the 23rd.

haiyoh. its getting closer. more money needed. (prayiiiiiiiinnnnggg)

No comments: