Friday, October 23, 2009

(almost) closing time....

the curtain is finally falling.
thank you so much for your help through out the years.

what i wrote for my-soon-ex-colleagues today.

"Crazy how time flies ya......
Still remember clearly my interview day with Bo Le in November 2007. It was one of the most interesting interview I've ever had.

As you guys know today is my last day working with Bo Le Associates. It is been a hard decision to leave the company but I realized that it is the right time to put a step on my dream (and not becoming a thai thai, I see it as a bonus...hehehe)

It has been a pleasure to work here, but more than that - it has been the privilege to have met and mixed with the people. I guess in the early days we didn’t have any choice but to get along, especially when you have a dozen people jammed into a single portable.
I have enjoyed my time here, and I will miss all that this place represents. As with any special place it is the people who make it and it will be those I will miss the most. Even though we are moving to new horizons in different directions, we will always have our memories of this place.

I won't mention anyone in particular, as it will take way too long, and my fingers are getting tired!
I would like to thank you for all your support, insights, and help you have provided me for the past 2 years.

I am sure reunions and catch-ups will, if not often, be full of laughs and good times, so if anyone feels the urge to contact me, here are my details:
Phone : 0813 1628 4445
Email: marini.hendarmin@gmail.com
And of course Facebook. :P

Goodbye for now, good luck and you never know, see you later!
Marini Hendarmin."

it's a bitter sweet feeling.
i am glad that i am out. on the other hand, i will miss the people here.
i am glad in so many ways - that finally i will put a step on my dream.

Adios people. will miss you all...........

No comments: