Thursday, March 26, 2009

super random


just finished my coffee.
AKU CINTA KOPI

my hair is so damn long already!
it's in the stage where i can pull my hair and create a tiny ugly pony tail = BAD stage
need a hair cut ASAP!

need to check my sight one of these days.
i think my eyes getting worse....hmmm....

want to go to the loo to poo (hey, that rhyme....nice!)
but could pick my ass off this chair
my heavy ass is just too lazy...

thinking what to do today?

after 3 nights in a row hearing my niece crying her lung out,
i decided that i'm not ready to have children yet
my time will come, but not close....i can feel it in my bone!

at this stage, decided not to have twins anymore....too many too bear
(tapi kalo dikasih....ya ndak papa)

not in the mood of talking about wedding preparation related
- even not in the mood of thinking about it
T I R E D

torn between going to GI or not ya?
NIKE is having sale at the moment.....
bakalan kaya charles and keith gak ya ramenya?

mandi ah.....

No comments: