Monday, March 09, 2009

blabbering around


this is gonna be a random post....

meet up with the girls a PS...
anaknya amoy mirip banget amoy ya....gile...

ujan nih...
love the rain and the gloomy sky....

besok kerja lagi...
not really looking forward sih
but somehow i think (I THINK) i still have the semangat button in my system...
i can feel it!

i congratulate myself for being able to hold back any shopping desire today!
fiuh....leganya gak belanja...

ate sushi tei, as i expected....eehehehe...

looking forward to go to bali this october....
also, looking forward for the possibility of going to surabaya next month....
never been to surabaya, so i wonder itu kota kaya apa sih...

thinking about when my braces will be out?
hopefully before november 2009, but if not....oh well, i can live with it!

feeling of eating rambutan....
makan ah...

my hair is soooo long, but still manage to ignore it somehow...
promise myself to cut in on may *crossing my finger*

thanking God the almigthy for every tiny little thing in my life....
trying to be a better person and not panicking....

lots of documents crap to be taking care of for the wedding....
try my best to enjoy every single step of this wedding preparation.

feeling of watching dvd later...
nonton ah....

makan rambutan plus nonton ahhhh....

No comments: