Friday, April 13, 2007

The Full Review

Okay....here's the full story...

Went ice skating yesterday from 4pm-ish to 8:30pm-ish...
i had a blast!
learned how to do hockey break and after 11 years of doing this thing yesterday was the closest i've ever get to hockey break!yay...
i know it's not perfect yet, but at least i'm working on it...
Met new friends...most of them are college student....it was a stress reliever to hang out with them....
It's funny to think that way since last time I was the stress reliever back then....
People must grow up whether you like it or not....
Couldn't sleep last night....stay awake until 4am....that's nuts!
I think someone transferred me the insomia syndrome....duhh....

oh ya!
bo, i had a blast last night...let's do it again soon....
Even though I would like to see you have kids, but please don't get pregnant just yet....we just getting started!!!
woooohhhooooo.......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hueee..
sapa tuw yg transfered u an inso syndrom?!
*celingak celinguk*
(" ) ('') ( ")

errr...
are we really look similiar?!
*bodo yg penting happy..
heuheuheuehuehue..

met bubu marinnn..
biarlah dirikuw malam ini sendiri..
bergelut dengan my inso..
u get rest k'
nitez.. ^_^

Anonymous said...

Ay-yai kapten!

God knows best when to give me a baby.. (baby boy, pleaseee) hehehe. Tenang booooo.... I've a strong feeling that my baby will hold an Australian passport.
Amiiiiiinnn..

huhughueh..