Friday, December 22, 2006

Bigger Things in Life....


There are bigger things in life that I cannot and never able to control….
There are bigger things in life that my opinion doesn’t count…

Why can’t you stand for yourself?

I ain’t gonna give him any shits!
I just wanted to kill him!
That’s it!
I wanted him to be buried alive!!

Wish you were die….
Don’t give a shit how would you die…
Just die!
It’d made us (well, me) happier…

When you are here you making me sick!
Sick of seeing you hanging around!
Sick of seeing you bragging my life down!

Me….I’m never gonna be like you…NEVER!!
Not even close!
I swear….if I becoming you, I’d kill myself!

Take a good look of yourself in the mirror…
You’ll see shits!

You are a piece of trash!

Don’t talk to me about respect if you cannot respect me!
Don’t talk to me about parenting if you cannot be one!
Don’t talk to me about manner if you don’t have one!
Don’t talk to me about feelings if you don’t have one!
Don’t talk to me about being hurts if you always the one hurting people!

From the bottom of my butt…I hate you!!!

No comments: