Tuesday, June 27, 2006

my cents

first thing first,
im definitely not in a good mood!

second,
ngantuk!

third,
im offended by his remarks, im not 'buy-me-everything-with-you-money' kind of person!!if you think so, you didnt know me at all!!!have you ever know me at all for the past 3 bloody years?

fourth,
im shattered...

fifth,
a question. should i continue this journey?

sixth,
im NOT a materialists!

seventh,
i hate you!

eighth,
i never meant all the "i-like-it-n-buy-me-that" thing. just for the sake of saying it. if i really like it, i'd buy it myself...i have money, you know!

ninth,
im glad you trust me with all of your confidential stuff but you'd better shape up!stop whining about having no money. i aint wanting your money at all!keep it to yourself!

tenth,
you missed the whole point - my point was im tired fighting over money!!!!!!!

eleventh,
so where should i put myself in?

twelfth,
f*ck man!

thirteenth,
!!!?##*#@!@#???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Senam yuuk. Tu wa tu wa tu wa.