Thursday, February 20, 2014

on his 1st birthday


Note: typed this on his birthday. Wanted to add more but i lost words. So yeaaa...

Dearest Given,

Happy 1st birthday, my boy!
You are rocking my world in a way I'd never imagine. May you grow into a loving, confident, smart yet humble human being. May you always surrounded by love and be a blessing to others. Dream high, my boy, as there is no limit! Be brave and chase your dreams. Fly and soar gracefully.
Love you a great deal, kiddo!

Given,
Your 1st birthday is a huge mark of your and my achievements.
You as a tiny person who I pray to do great things in life (amen).
Me as a mother.

You are a crawling master, but refusing to learn how to walk (that's okay, take your time). You (still) smile A LOT. You like the color green






No comments: