Thursday, August 18, 2011

dut dut dut....


life is about happiness.
happiness can come out of any forms... tangible and intangible.
i, of course, am wanna be happy.
the ultimate question: are you happy? am i happy?
happiness means:
.eating ice cream with my love one.
.holiday.
.laughing my ass off with my bestie.
.watching cartoons.
.taking picture and be taken picture of.
.going shopping and get a great bargain.
.cleaning the house and enjoying the results.
.getting my hair cut.
.hugging my love ones.
.listen to jazzy tunes.
.seeing oncom.

...and i'm sure my list of happiness will grow and keep growing...!

i am happy. i decided to be happy....hehehe....

anyways...
don't feel like working today.
badan pada sakit. kemaren pijet, tapi kok paginya kaya orang abis digebukin.
sakit pisan!

this post is sooo random yeh?
hehehe...

kemaren grout the whole house. bersiinnya setenga mateeek!
kena deh dimarahin. hehehe....

No comments: