Tuesday, November 10, 2009

bits and pieces, here and there, blah and bleh....

mornin'!

sipping my coffee for sure. :)
haven't brush my teeth for sure.
once my dentist said coffee before brushing my teeth.
so yeah, been doing it since the past 7 or 8 years, unless i don't have the access to tooth brush after coffee. for instance, when i'm travelling. (heck...why am i talking about this?)

been eyeing this boot from banana republic.
but it's currently, out of stock. damn!
it's not that expensive....below $100 pula. halah!
emang ga jodoh kali yeh....

so what's the plan for today?
packing up my last bits and pieces kali ya?
hehehe....

haven't done any treatment yet.
cuek aja kali ya?hehehehe...
mentok juga cuma scrub plus lulur doang....hehehhe....

anyway, 5 more days.
this is my last week as single. huge step!
lately, i've been quite....
lots in my mind, lots to prepare....

tomorrow is my final fitting.

..............

No comments: