Wednesday, October 15, 2008

next destination(s)

okay, been thinking about my next destination....
rrr...rrr...rrr...
it's either Thailand or Australia.

If went to Thailand:
I really wanna go to Bangkok. Shop at the weekend market, Chatuchak. And shop at the night market, Suan Lum Night Bazaar.
Did a little research, they said Chatuchak is cheaper.
Next year, we are going to Phuket for our team building. I think it'd be nice if we can extend for 2 nights and stay over in Bangkok. hehehehe....

If went to Australia:
Cities I'd like to visit: Sydney, Gold Coast, and Melbourne.
Visit the Movie World, Wild World, Surfer Paradise.
And strolling down that Classic Melbourne city....

Anyhoooow, UK is still my dream destination. But I feel it's not time just yet.
So, let's go somewhere else first then....hehehehehe

No comments: